Back In Stock!
Our Most Potent Product Yet
Rescue Face Serum is packed with actives designed to quickly improve skin tone, restore skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of dark spots, lines and much more. It is also designed to augment the rest of your brightening skincare routine by enabling active ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin, improving overall results of your entire skin care regimen.
Areas of the Body Rescue Face Serum is Used
Skin Types that Benefit from Rescue Face Serum
• Combination Skin
• Normal Skin
• Oily Skin
Rescue is Ideal for these Skin Concerns
• Damaged Skin
• Mature Skin
Best Time to Use Rescue
• Any time that best for your schedule
Skincare Routines with Rescue Face Serum
• Advanced with aggressive emphasis on correction and prevention
• Anti-aging focus on improving skin tone, lines and deep wrinkles
• Focusing on Sun Damage, Dark Spots and Brightness
• On-the-go, frequent traveler, office or gym
• Skin Brightening
Skincare Goals Addressed by this Product
• Enhance a sun care regimen, supplemental to regular use of sunscreen
• Improve appearance of skin brightness and evenness of complexion
• Improve suppleness and increase elasticity to reduce appearance of saggy or crepey skin
• Quickly improve skin’s overall appearance for an event
• Reduce appearance of dull-looking or fatigued-looking skin
Specific Areas of Focus of Rescue Serum
• Decreased appearance of fine lines to deep wrinkles
• Improve smoothness of skin for better makeup application
• Increase effectiveness of other products I already use
• Integrate topical vitamins and antioxidants into a routine
• Layering under or with face masks and other treatments to increase effectiveness
• Reduce appearance of new damage
• Soften appearance of fine lines
• Target areas impacted by sun damage
• Tone and brighten sagging neck skin
Twelve day treatment series AM directions:
Wash and completely dry skin. Wait one minute. With your palms, massage a dropper-full of serum into the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Follow with a daytime moisturizer and sunscreen.
Rescue's color will naturally vary from pale pink to orangish pink. This color variation is not associated with the AAP form of vitamin C used in the formula. AAP is highly stable and does not easily oxidize like traditional L-ascorbic vitamin C which darkens as it becomes oxidized. Instead, Rescue's coloration comes from the EGCG (a pink antioxidant from green tea) and from resveratrol. These color shifts develop naturally and do not impact product quality.
Featured Active Ingredient Notes:
dimethyl isosorbide, reverse osmosis water, vitamin C (aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate/AAP), Leucidal® (lactobacillus ferment), spin trap (phenyl butyl nitrone), epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), trans resveratrol, tocophersolan (d-alpha tocopherol polyethylene glycol succinate), ferulic acid
Discontinue use if irritation occurs. This face serum is for external use only. Patch test to determine sensitivity. Keep away from children.
Apply only to fully dry skin. Avoid the eye area. Never use immediately after any form of exfoliation, or in conjunction with retinols. For sensitive skin, use less serum per application. Patch test before use. Do not apply to irritated skin.