Control has always been our heavy hitting formula for skin that’s mature or showing the effects of sun, stress and time. That focus continues with a cutting edge update of active ingredients and highly improved texture.
Control’s new formula delivers an improved, rejuvenating experience that’s well suited for your face, neck and chest. With an unrivaled collection of skin nurturing peptides and brightening antioxidants, Control can serve as a stand-alone powerhouse in your regimen, but also layers incredibly well over other products including our Rescue Serum for the ultimate performance duo.
Silky smooth, Control glides evenly across the skin and quickly delivers rejuvenating results. Add this hero product to your routine if your concerns include sun damage, loss of brightness and luster, reduces tone or skin that’s started to sag.
• Combination Skin
• Normal Skin
• Damaged Skin
• Mature Skin
• Any time that best for your schedule
• Advanced with aggressive emphasis on correction and prevention
• Anti-aging focus on improving skin tone, lines and deep wrinkles
• Focusing on Sun Damage, Dark Spots and Brightness
• Skin Brightening
• Enhance a sun care regimen, supplemental to regular use of sunscreen
• Improve appearance of skin brightness and evenness of complexion
• Improve suppleness and increase elasticity to reduce appearance of saggy or crepey skin
• Quickly improve skin’s overall appearance for an event
• Reduce appearance of dull-looking or fatigued-looking skin
• Decreased appearance of fine lines to deep wrinkles
• Improve appearance along the forehead, furrow of the brow and nasolabial lines (area from corners of the nose to corners of the mouth)
• Integrate topical vitamins and antioxidants into a routine
• Introduce or increase use of skin smoothing and brightening peptides into a routine
• Reduce appearance of new damage
• Soften appearance of fine lines
• Target areas impacted by sun damage
• Tone and brighten sagging neck skin
Apply a small amount to freshly cleansed, damp skin and massage in alone
or layered with other products.
Vitamin E Acetate
reverse osmosis water, polydimethylsiloxane, ceteareth-6 olivate, Leucidal® (lactobacillus ferment), Relistase™ (glycerin, acetylarginyltryptophyl diphenylglycine), Matrixyl® Synthe’6™ (glycerin, water, hydroxy-propyl cyclodextrin, palmitoyl tripeptide-38), Matrixyl™ 3000 (glycerin, butylene glycol, carbomer, polysorbate-20, palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tripeptide-3), Syn®-Tacks (glycerin, palmitoyl dipeptide-5 diamino-butyroyl hydroxythreonine, palmitoyl dipeptide-5 diaminohydroxybutyrate), olive squalane, Homeostatine® (enteromorpha compressa extract, caesalpina gum), vitamin e acetate, dimethyl isosorbide, spin trap (phenyl butyl nitrone), alpha bisabolol, pterostilbene (pterocarpus marsupium bark extract)
Discontinue use if irritation occurs. This peptide serum is for external use only. Patch test to determine sensitivity. Keep away from children.
All-Over Brightening Body Serum Most body products fall flat and don’t offer much when it comes to high quality active ingredients. We took a different...View full product details
Our Most Potent Product Yet Rescue Face Serum is packed with actives designed to quickly improve skin tone, restore skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of...View full product details
Hello, Matte Serum! Goodbye, shine – anytime! Until now, we’ve long been missing a dream product in our line that’s easy-to-use, small and perfect for...View full product details