Return and Refund Policy
Return & Refund Policy
We do our best to provide products of the highest quality that offer superb results and an enjoyable experience. If you decide against your purchase after receiving the product, a refund can be given on new and unopened items according to the policy and instructions as outlined here.
We only accept returns on unopened products (this includes that original shrinkwrap is still intact). Returns are not accepted on sample or trial sizes. Return requests must be made within 15 days of the original order date. If you have received damaged, defective, or incorrect items, please refer to the section below titled "Damaged Items".
Refunds are only given on returned products that were purchased online at shop.ybf-skincare.com. We cannot issue refunds for products that were purchased at other retailers.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Sample and trial sizes as well as other products specified on the website as non-refundable cannot be returned.
In order to help us ensure proper processing, all returns must be accompanied by a refund authorization number. Please follow the return instructions below to acquire this number. Product that is received without a refund authorization number will not be issued a refund.
If a promotional item or gift with purchase was included with the order, please also send back that item or gift with the returned product. We do not issue a refund on regular goods if a promo item or gift was received and not returned as well.
Returned items that do not meet the criteria in this policy will not qualify for a refund. If product is received by us and found to not fit the criteria as stated in the return policy and return directions, the customer will be notified by email and can request that the product be returned to them at their own expense.
In the event that you receive a damaged item, do not throw it away. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of the situation including your order number and the product that is damaged. We want to be aware of anything that may be causing breakage and be sure that you receive products as they are intended to be. Thus, when it is a fault of our own, we want to be sure to make it right and exchange a damaged product with one that makes it to you safely. We will respond to your email and provide directions as to how we will remedy the problem with your order. Thank you!
Once you have read through our return policy, please take the following steps to process a return:
1. Send an email to email@example.com that includes first name, last name, order number and date the order was made, product to be returned, and reason for return.
2. You will receive a response email giving you a refund authorization number. Please print out a copy of this email.
3. Pack the product(s) to be returned with a copy of the sales order receipt/invoice, a copy of the email from us containing your refund authorization number, and any promotional item that may have been included with your order such as gift with purchase, if any.
4. Mail the return within 10 days of receiving the refund authorization number. The email with that number also contains the address to which you should send your return package. Shipping charges are at the customer's expense. We recommend using a method of shipment that provides a tracking number as we are not responsible for lost or missing packages.
5. Provided that your return has met all the necessary criteria in this policy, please allow seven business days for your refund to process (your bank or credit card company may also require processing time). Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment.