$145.00 – Sold Out
Rescue Face Serum is packed with actives designed to quickly improve skin tone, restore skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of dark spots, lines and much more. It is also designed to augment the rest of your brightening skincare routine by enabling active ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin, improving overall results of your entire skin care regimen.
It is versatile enough to work well in a standard morning routine or on-the-go. Skin will feel more supple and appear refreshed. We've seen dramatic improvement in the appearance of dark spots and fine/deep lines after regular use.
Big things come in small packages and Rescue Serum is no exception. Use it as part of a twelve-day morning treatment series, amp up your existing routine or spa experience, or spread it out overtime a drop or two at a time.
Twelve day treatment series AM directions:
Wash and completely dry skin. Wait one minute. With your palms, massage a dropper-full of serum into the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Follow with a daytime moisturizer and sunscreen.
Water Soluble Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
• Combination Skin
• Normal Skin
• Oily Skin
• Damaged Skin
• Mature Skin
• Any time that best for your schedule
• Advanced with aggressive emphasis on correction and prevention
• Anti-aging focus on improving skin tone, lines and deep wrinkles
• Focusing on Sun Damage, Dark Spots and Brightness
• On-the-go, frequent traveler, office or gym
• Skin Brightening
• Enhance a sun care regimen, supplemental to regular use of sunscreen
• Improve appearance of skin brightness and evenness of complexion
• Improve suppleness and increase elasticity to reduce appearance of saggy or crepey skin
• Quickly improve skin’s overall appearance for an event
• Reduce appearance of dull-looking or fatigued-looking skin
• Decreased appearance of fine lines to deep wrinkles
• Improve smoothness of skin for better makeup application
• Increase effectiveness of other products I already use
• Integrate topical vitamins and antioxidants into a routine
• Layering under or with face masks and other treatments to increase effectiveness
• Reduce appearance of new damage
• Soften appearance of fine lines
• Target areas impacted by sun damage
• Tone and brighten sagging neck skin
Rescue's color will naturally vary from pale pink to orangish pink. This color variation is not associated with the AAP form of vitamin C used in the formula. AAP is highly stable and does not easily oxidize like traditional L-ascorbic vitamin C which darkens as it becomes oxidized. Instead, Rescue's coloration comes from the EGCG (a pink antioxidant from green tea) and from resveratrol. These color shifts develop naturally and do not impact product quality.
dimethyl isosorbide, reverse osmosis water, vitamin C (aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate/AAP), Leucidal® (lactobacillus ferment), spin trap (phenyl butyl nitrone), epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), trans resveratrol, d-alpha tocopherol polyethylene glycol succinate, ferulic acid
Discontinue use if irritation occurs. This face serum is for external use only. Patch test to determine sensitivity. Keep away from children.
Apply only to fully dry skin. Avoid the eye area. Never use immediately after any form of exfoliation, or in conjunction with retinols. For sensitive skin, use less serum per application. Patch test before use. Do not apply to irritated skin.
*Coupon codes may not be combined.
Paraben Free & Cruelty Free
We do not test on animals.
Contact us: Darrell.Owens@ybf-skincare.com
Gift offer qualification based on actual
amount spent on product only. Shipping
costs do not apply toward gift offers.