Spend at least $80 total on product and in your order we'll pack a bonus bundle worth $140, including (1) full size Refresh Eye Cream and (4) Quench Lip Treatments. To qualify, the product portion of your order must total at least $80 after any applicable discount or sale prices. Limit one bonus bundle per customer with qualifying orders. No substitutions.
Rooibos Matcha & EGCG focuses on rejuvenation and restoration of your skin. It's particularly relaxing after a day in the sun or a long day at work.
The smell of roasted rooibos tea combined with the potent antioxidant from green tea, called EGCG, come together to soothe nerves and restore the appearance of restfulness.
Like our Green Matcha & Manuka Mask, try layering other favorite products from our line, such as our Concentrates, Restore for brightening or a Private Reserve Beauty Oil to customize your experience.
• Combination Skin
• Dry Skin
• Normal Skin
• Oily Skin
• Breakout-prone Skin
• Damaged Skin
• Mature Skin
• Sensitive Skin
• Anti-aging focus on improving skin tone, lines and deep wrinkles
• Introductory to skin care
• Pampering, luxury treatments, and relaxation focused regimens
• Curb appearance of redness or irritation for calmer-looking skin
• Hydrate or moisturize dry, cracked or damaged skin
• Improve appearance of skin brightness and evenness of complexion
• Improve suppleness and increase elasticity to reduce appearance of saggy or crepey skin
• Maintenance, prevention or enhance quality of skin care
• Quickly improve skin’s overall appearance for an event
• Reduce appearance of dull-looking or fatigued-looking skin
• Create a spa-like experience at home or the office
• Encourage clearer pores
• Improve smoothness of skin for better makeup application
• Integrate topical vitamins and antioxidants into a routine
• Nourish skin post-breakouts
• Perfect as a gift and for someone new to the brand/easily enjoyed by any skin type
• Soften appearance of fine lines
• Tone and brighten sagging neck skin
At night start with clean, damp skin. Apply a thin layer, massage in and allow to remain on as long as desired before rinsing off. You may also layer with other products in our line. We deeply care about your skin health. See precautions and information following FDA best practices and current thinking on sun protection and products containing AHA.
Willow bark extract*
Rooibos tea matcha
Vitamin E acetate
Aspen bark extract
Glucono delta lactone
reverse osmosis water, ceteareth-6 olivate, glycerin, capric/caprylic triglycerides, hydrogenated olive oil (and) olive oil (olea europaea) (and) olive oil unsaponifiables, Leucidal® (lactobacillus ferment), dl-Panthenol (vitamin B5), ethoxydiglycol, willow bark extract*, rooibos tea matcha, vitamin E acetate, aspen bark extract, glucono delta lactone, alpha bisabolol, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), Cosmoperine® (tetrahydropiperine)
Discontinue use if irritation occurs. This face mask is for external use only. Patch test to determine sensitivity. Keep away from children.
The FDA has updated messaging requirements for products containing alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), whether strong or mild, and while many brands do not provide this important information, we do:
*Willow bark extract is considered a mild alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), providing gentle exfoliation and antimicrobial properties. Products which provide any level of exfoliation, by any means, should advise to protect your skin from UV exposure and consistently use sunscreen following their use.
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.