It doesn’t get much better than ceremonial-grade green tea matcha combined with the absolute best raw Manuka honey on the planet – unless you add in vitamins, skin smoothers and top moisturizers, which is exactly what we did.
Fans test drove and fell in love with this velvety creation. First in our Infusion Mask Series, this moisture-rich, non-clay mask will comfort, nourish and treat your skin beautifully.
This mask stays wet on the face so that the actives work continuously while you relax. It also layers brilliantly with many other products in our line to create truly sublime experience. Try layering on top of a light application of our Rescue Face Serum and/or with something from our Concentrates Series of products for an extra helping of actives.
• Combination Skin
• Dry Skin
• Normal Skin
• Oily Skin
• Breakout-prone Skin
• Damaged Skin
• Mature Skin
• Sensitive Skin
• Advanced with aggressive emphasis on correction and prevention
• Anti-aging focus on improving skin tone, lines and deep wrinkles
• Pampering, luxury treatments, and relaxation focused regimens
• Curb appearance of redness or irritation for calmer-looking skin
• Hydrate or moisturize dry, cracked or damaged skin
• Improve appearance of skin brightness and evenness of complexion
• Improve suppleness and increase elasticity to reduce appearance of saggy or crepey skin
• Maintenance, prevention or enhance quality of skin care
• Quickly improve skin’s overall appearance for an event
• Reduce appearance of dull-looking or fatigued-looking skin
• Create a spa-like experience at home or the office
• Encourage clearer pores
• Improve smoothness of skin for better makeup application
• Integrate topical vitamins and antioxidants into a routine
• Nourish skin post-breakouts
• Perfect as a gift and for someone new to the brand/easily enjoyed by any skin type
• Soften appearance of fine lines
• Tone and brighten sagging neck skin
At night start with clean, damp skin. Apply a thin layer, massage in and allow to remain on as long as desired before rinsing off. You may also layer with other products in our line. We deeply care about your skin health. See precautions and information following FDA best practices and current thinking on sun protection and products containing AHA.
UMF 20+ raw manuka honey
Green tea matcha
Willow bark extract*
Vitamin E acetate
Aspen bark extract
Glucono delta lactone
reverse osmosis water, ceteareth-6 olivate, olive squalane, glycerin, Leucidal® (lactobacillus ferment), hydrogenated olive oil (and) olive oil (olea europaea) (and) olive oil unsaponifiables, UMF 20+ raw manuka honey, dl-Panthenol (vitamin B5), green tea matcha (Japanese ceremonial grade), ethoxydiglycol, willow bark extract*, vitamin E acetate, aspen bark extract, glucono delta lactone, alpha bisabolol, Cosmoperine® (tetrahydropiperine)
Discontinue use if irritation occurs. This face mask is for external use only. Patch test to determine sensitivity. Keep away from children.
The FDA has updated messaging requirements for products containing alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), whether strong or mild, and while many brands do not provide this important information, we do:
*Willow bark extract is considered a mild alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), providing gentle exfoliation and antimicrobial properties. Products which provide any level of exfoliation, by any means, should advise to protect your skin from UV exposure and consistently use sunscreen following their use.
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Exfoliating and Brightening Face Mask Prep has forever been and always will be our rock star in a jar. It’s a product we think should...View full product details
Restorative and Calming, Antioxidant Face Mask Rooibos Matcha & EGCG focuses on rejuvenation and restoration of your skin. It's particularly relaxing after a day in...View full product details